Help Make Ki Yoga a Better Place for Everyone
Welcome to Ki Yoga! If this is the first time you are visiting our studio, please take some time to read through our studio rules below, as well as our Terms & Conditions.
- Aim to arrive least 10 mins before the planned class start time. This is to allow us to show you around the space and you can have ample time to settle down comfortably before class. You should let us if you have any existing conditions or injuries, so the teacher may make approproate adjustments in class.
- Attend in appropriate and comfortable exercise attire. Your attire should be made from stretchable and sweat absorbent material that is comfortable for the body to move in. Avoid loose or translucent clothing. Some Yoga/Compression attire become translucent when stretched,so always do a "stretch check" in front of the mirror if you are wearing a new attire for the first time. Please refrain from wearing any heavy accessories and will hinder your movement or focus.
- Mats, Props will be provided. Kins are entitled to 1 sweat towel per class. Personal mat towels and non-slip socks are optional but welcomed.
- No footwear is allowed in the studio for hygiene reasons.Please remove your shoes at the stairway prior to entering the studio.
- Stay hydrated. We provide free and fresh cold/hot water in the studio. Please bring along your own bottle. Bottled water can be purchased at the reception counter.
- Come with a smile and open mind and let our staff and teachers give you the best Yoga experience ever!
- Please do not be late for class. Any late comers more than 5 minutes will not be allowed to enter the class. This will be considered a "no-show" and no refund will be given.
- No mobile devices in class.In order to minimise disturbance to other practitioners and the teacher during class, please leave your mobile devices in our FOC lockers. Also, please put your watches and fitness trackers to silent/flight mode.
- The Yoga practice room is a quiet space. Where all practitioners entitled to practice undisturbed with full focus. Kindly refrain from talking loudly in the studio room before and after class, and refrain from any conversation during the class.
- The mat is a clean canvas for individual practice. Do not step on other mats when you are entering the studio room, walk around the peripheral and choose your mat to settle down.