Booking of Classes
- Classes are available for booking exactly 7 days in advance (this means that a class which starts 7 days later at 8am will open for booking today at 8am).
- Class bookings will close 2 hours before class starts. After booking closes, you may check the class for available mats and walk in to attend class.
- You can only book for class if you have an active package. If not, click here to purchase a package before booking. No unpaid booking is allowed.
- We have crafted a step-by-step guide on How to Book Classes, to help your onboarding to Ki Yoga.
Cancellation of Classes
- All cancellation of classes must be done at least 2 hrs before the class commence.
- Late cancellation or no show will incur a penalty of 1 class being deducted.
- If you are running late for class, please call to inform the reception. Otherwise mats will be given to walk-in students, 5 minutes before class if you have not signed in.
- All our classes are to be conducted "mask off". All Kins must be fully vaccinated to attend classes. Proof of vaccination will be requested before admission to class. For more details, refer to our pandemic-related policies.
For more details, please refer to our T&Cs for all other information.
Kins, please note that our opening-day classes will be open for booking on 9 Oct, starting at 8am.