Booking of Classes
- Classes are available for booking exactly 7 days in advance (this means that a class which starts 7 days later at 8am will open for booking today at 8am).
- Class bookings will close 2 hours before class starts. After booking closes, you may check the class for available mats and walk in to attend class.
- You can only book for class if you have an active package. If not, click here to purchase a package before booking. No unpaid booking is allowed.
- We have crafted a step-by-step guide on How to Book Classes, to help your onboarding to Ki Yoga.
Cancellation of Classes
- All cancellation of classes must be done at least 2 hrs before the class commence.
- Late cancellation or no show will incur a penalty of 1 class being deducted.
- If you are running late for class, please call to inform the reception. Otherwise, available mats will be given to walk-in students, 5 minutes before class if you have not signed in.
For more details, please refer to our T&Cs for all other information.